Sheraton Tel Aviv Hotel
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv, 63573, Israel
Phone: (972)(3) 5211111
4.2/5 (123 reviews)
A beachfront experience in the heart of Tel Aviv
Sheraton Tel Aviv Hotel sits on a prime beachfront location, right in the heart of the city’s social hotspot. Blend into the local culture and indulge in the pleasures of outdoor living. Jump on a sherut ready to explore the city or join an impromptu game of matkot on Tel Aviv's white sandy beaches.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
What about a Romantic Weekend in Tel Aviv?
SPG Double Take
Register for the SPG® Double Take promotion, and:
- Earn double Starpoints® on your first three stays between January 16 and April 15, 2017, at all hotels and resorts in the SPG program - no exceptions.
- Plus, we’re giving you an extra Double Take bonus to earn even more Starpoints.
Register now to reveal your SPG Double Take bonus
Suite deal: Sample a Suite
- One (1) complimentary dinner for 2 people per stay in our signature restaurant the Olive Leaf
- Free in-room alcoholic bar setup,
- Breakfast buffet,
- Club Lounge access
- Free Wi-Fi
Rates from 790 USD in double occupancy.
Sheraton Club - The Upside of Everything
Move up in life! Simply reserve your Club Room, Executive Club Room or Suite and enjoy all the benefits that Sheraton Club Lounge has to offer. When entering this exclusive environment, you can expect nothing but the highest standards of comfort. Enjoy Breakfast served every morning, all-day refreshments and delicious evening canapés while working in a comfortable and bright work space.
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access
- International Newspapers
- All-day Snacks
- Evening Hors d'oeuvres
- Complimentary evening refreshment drinks
Rates from 325 USD in double occupancy.
What about a Romantic Weekend in Tel Aviv?
Experience romance over sparkling wine and chocolates at the Sheraton. Breakfast on the house lets you share the morning and plan the perfect day. Linger longer with late checkout, and leave feel rested and reconnected.
- Full breakfast for two in room
- Sparkling wine, chocolate or fresh fruit delivered to your room or suite
- 4pm late checkout (based on availability)
- supplement for full sea-front view rooms 35 USD
Rates from 330 USD in double occupancy. 70 USD supplement for Club Rooms and benefit from their exclusive Lounge; 30 USD child supplement.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 123 verified guest reviews
84%of our guests
recommend this hotel
This is our third visit to the hotel. We have always been satisfied with the freindly and caring service. This visit was no exception and it was obvious that the management are always looking for ways to keep up the standards and improve them if needed.
How to reach us
Our beachfront hotel is centred within the lively promenade overlooking the blue Mediterranean and white sandy beaches.
- Ben-Gurion Airport, Israel
- Haminzar Bar Tel Aviv (The Monastery )
- Galina Club
- Radio E.P.G.B
- Tel Aviv Marina
- Abu Aadham Hummus
- Abu Hassan Hummus
- Beachfront promenade
- Carmel Market
- Dizengoff St.
- Gordon and Frishman beaches
- Hayarkon Park
- Metzitzim Beach
- Old Jaffa
- Rabin Square
- Rothschild Boulevard
- Tel Aviv beach
- The Separated or Religious Beach
- Bauhaus Center
- Palmach Museum
- Tel Aviv Museum of Art
- Abu Hasan / Ali Karavan
- Dr. Shakshouka
- The Dining Hall
- Diamond Exchange Center
- Dizengoff Center
- Hacarmael Market
- Ramat Aviv Mall
- Shenkin Street
How To Get Here
Savour the Mediterranean cuisine and excellent kosher meals in the Olive Leaf Restaurant, enjoy a fine meal while watching the sunset at the Kum Kum Restaurant, relax at the poolside Deck 115 and in Lobby Lounge Bar with a sea view.
- Olive Leaf Signature Chef Restaurant
- Kum Kum Restaurant
- Deck 115 Pool Restaurant & Bar
- Lobby Lounge Bar
Hours Of Operation
Come together for an unforgettable meeting
Whether you are looking for a banqueting space, celebrating a private function or getting together for a business meeting, Sheraton Tel Aviv Hotel offers spacious facilities and a 5-star service, with capacity for up to 300 people.
- Free high-speed internet and Wi-Fi
- Modern sound systems
- Advanced projectors
- State-of-the-art lighting